Corporate Finance And Private Equity Executive Intern
What will you be doing?
- This will provide the opportunity to help establish two capital businesses through supporting our project manager
- Support the development from initial concept through to working business a new operation
- Exploit the opportunities and capability of low-cost software to support the operations of this start up
- Support the development of the core business processes for these new companies
- Develop initial segmentation for the target customers
- Developing client materials and internal systems and processes to nurture the target customer groups
Experience and requirements:
Have 2+ years’ experience in related areas, be organised, responsible and have excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
2 months with the possibility of future employment to be discussed on successful completion of internship.