Fancy a new challenge or an opportunity to enhance your CV with some real-world experience?
Hyman Capital is offering a structured Internship programme across three key disciplines and we are seeking now for the next tranche of interns.We are seeking recent graduates with a background in finance, investment, marketing and sales.
• We offer interesting hybrid roles, with a requirement to carry out a range of tasks, including sales and marketing, corporate finance work.
Sales and Marketing
- In sales we will be offering experience to develop, sales lead magnets and developing call scripts and nurture campaigns for our contact databases
- In marketing we have a need to: support the preparation of customised credential decks to send out to potential clients, supporting our global outreach campaigns using core tools such as LinkedIn and Twitter, along with the development and enhancement of our social media content, developing nurture campaigns, including the on-going development of the website.
- Working on pitches to potential clients
- Undertaking research
- Presenting back to clients and working with principals do develop work programmes
- Undertaking the engagement work as appropriate
- Fundraising campaigns – preparing reports and following up with both investors and entrepreneurs
You will be an enthusiastic, analytical, and hardworking individual, looking to gain experience in an interesting growing company.